Joining the HCIE is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in advancing diversity and inclusion at Homewood. Membership, which is for one to three year terms, requires a commitment to working with fellow HCIE members and stakeholders across the Homewood campus. HCIE members are expected to:
- Attend a retreat in late August/early September to set goals for the year.
- Attend 75% of meetings and events scheduled every month
- Prepare for meetings by reviewing the agenda and supporting materials prior to meetings
- Participate in meetings by asking questions, taking responsibility, and following through on assignments
- Serve on at least one subcommittee to focus on particular goals. Most subcommittees meet once per month, meet with key partners as needed, and delegate tasks to accomplish their specific goals.
Membership nominations for 2019-2020 are open through May 20, 2019.